Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pink Heart Shaped Cake

My stepdaughter is teaching me how to cook, one weekend at a time! Seriously! I hate baking and cooking. My Hubby does most of it. On the weekends, my stepdaughter and I usually bake something. She loves it! I have discovered that YES, I CAN COOK, but in I perfer not too-unless it's with her and we are making something fun.

Something fun like this Pink Heart Cake. The Pin on Pinterest shows you how to cut it, but I discovered if its not perfectly cut in the center, one side will be larger on the other onn the top of the heart. It is also hard to line up. I ended up cutting some of the side off this one to make it more even.

Overall, great pin, but watch how you cut it. If one side is larger,, then trim it until it fits.




 


Original Pin at http://happyhomefairy.com/category/valentines-day-ideas/.
Our Finished Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment